Move Into Joy retreat
This retreat is fun and heart opening. You will:
- release stress and blockages
- enhance your connection & rhythm,
- align with passion and purpose,
- engage tools for the “art of connection”,
- experience a healthy and healing environment to blossom.
Leave feeling lighter, clearer, and wiser.
As a professional ballroom dance instructor, Feng Shui consultant, and qigong/mindfulness teacher, Julie Delene has experienced the many jewels of a co-creative dance. As you practice moving as one, you relax into your natural rhythm and experience the art of connection. Plus, Stanford’s 20-year research shows this type of interconnected dance improves brain function by 76%.