Move Into Joy retreat
“Imagine getting past your fear and being reminded how to be in possibility. That’s what playing Julie’s transformational game did for me… Your Wise Moves reminded me of my purpose, and enabled me to clearly see the direction I need to go in now to continue to live that purpose authentically.”
⎯ Ivy Kaminsky, founder of Find Your Power
In this retreat, you will:
- release stress and blockages,
- enhance your connection with joy,
- align with passion and purpose,
- engage tools for the “art of connection”,
- experience a healthy and healing environment to blossom.
Leave feeling lighter, clearer, and wiser.
As a mindfulness/qigong teacher and professional ballroom dance instructor, Julie Delene has experienced the many jewels of a co-creative dance. As you practice moving as one, you relax into your natural rhythm and experience the art of connection. Plus, Stanford’s 20-year research shows this type of interconnected dance improves brain function by 76%.